We want everyone who visits the AIG Retirement Services website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
- To help us make the AIG Retirement Services website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and more user-friendly for everyone.
- The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA) which outline fewer (A) to greater (AAA) requirements for a website's accessibility. We've chosen Level AA as the target for the AIG Retirement Services website.
Our site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout and visual formatting. However, if your browser does not support CSS pages or if CSS has been disabled or over-ridden by a user-defined style sheet, the pages will remain readable.
Text size can be adjusted throughout our site. You can increase/decrease the text size using your browser settings.
- Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11: With these browsers, you can zoom in on a webpage using the keyboard shortcuts "CTRL +" or "CTRL -"
- Firefox and Opera: Select View > Zoom > Zoom In/Zoom Out or use the keyboard shortcuts "CTRL +" or "CTRL -"
- Chrome: Select the "Customize and control Google Chrome" menu icon View > Zoom > Zoom In/Zoom Out or use the keyboard shortcuts "CTRL +" or "CTRL -"
- Safari: Hold the "CTRL" key and press the "+" key
Third-party hosted content
Our website includes a small amount of content that is hosted by third parties. Although this content is outside of our controlled codebase, we actively encourage our partners and vendors to comply with generally recognized guidelines for website accessibility.
Let us know what you think
We work hard on the AIG Retirement Services website to ensure it's accessible, and monitor the website regularly to maintain this. If you do find any problems, we'd like to hear from you in either of the following ways:
- TDD phone number (for the hearing-impaired only) 1-800-248-2542
- Get in touch with us at https://secure.valic.com/valic/valcont.nsf/ASQ