Enrollment for Clayton State University
Enrolling in your retirement plan is easy!
You can enroll one of three ways:
or with your financial advisor.
TO ENROLL IN THE OPTIONAL RETIREMENT PLAN (ORP)
Step #1: Turn in the ORP selection form to your employer within 60 days
Step #2: Set up your account with VALIC
- To enroll in the ORP, enroll online in our Simplified Online Enrollment system or contact your financial advisor at the number listed below. Provide access code 2500204.
TO ENROLL IN THE 403(B) AND 457(B) PLANS
- Enroll online: Click on the appropriate plan type below to access our Simplified Online Enrollment System and follow the prompts.
- Enroll by phone: Call 1-888-569-7055. Depending on your plan type, provide the Enrollment Specialist with the Access Code below.
- 403(b) plan - 01810001 (use this link if you are a first-time enrollee into this plan)
- 403(b) plan - 018100001 (use this link if you are already enrolled in the plan, but would like to enroll in Roth as well)
- 457(b) plan - 01810002
- Enroll with your financial advisor: Contact your advisor for personalized enrollment assistance. Click here for a list of advisors.