Enrollment for Middle Georgia State University
Enrolling in your retirement plan is easy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You have the option of enrolling in the current retirement plan or in the new retirement plan which will begin on May 1, 2019.
To enroll in the current retirement plan, follow the instructions under Current Plan.
To enroll in the new retirement plan, follow the instructions under New Plan.
CURRENT PLAN ENROLLMENT
You can enroll one of three ways:
or with your financial advisor.
TO ENROLL IN THE OPTIONAL RETIREMENT PLAN (ORP)
Step #1: Turn in the ORP selection form to your employer within 60 days
Step #2: Set up your account with VALIC
- To enroll in the ORP, enroll online in our Simplified Online Enrollment system or contact your financial advisor at the number listed below. Provide access code 2500229.
TO ENROLL IN THE 403(B) AND 457(B) PLANS
- Enroll online: Click on the appropriate plan type below to access our Simplified Online Enrollment System and follow the prompts.
- Enroll by phone: Call 1-888-569-7055. Depending on your plan type, provide the Enrollment Specialist with the Access Code below.
- 403(b) plan - 08735001 (use this access code if you are a first-time enrollee into this plan)
- 403(b) plan - 087350001 (use this access code if you are already enrolled in the plan, but would like to enroll in Roth as well)
- 457(b) plan - 08735002
- Enroll with your financial advisor: Contact your advisor for personalized enrollment assistance. Click here for a list of advisors.
NEW PLAN ENROLLMENT - CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2019
- If you are already contributing to the USG 403(b)/457(b) plans, you DO NOT need to enroll.
- If you are not currently contributing to the 403(b) or 457(b) plans with VALIC and would like to enroll in the plan and choose the new investment lineup effective May 1, 2019, click on the appropriate link below to enroll online:
IMPORTANT : Contributions to these plans will not start until after 05/01/2019.